You can, if you do it right!
The WIEF Entrepreneurial Retreat is a platform that provides an opportunity for women entrepreneurs to ﬁnd out how you can meet the many challenges of today’s highly competitive business environment and take your business to greater heights. You will also learn from practicing professionals and industry experts, what they have to do to achieve their goals.
The Retreat is open to all women entrepreneurs who are:
- In business for a minimum of 3 years
- Proﬁcient in English (oral and written)
- Committed to attend the entire 3-day programme
Consideration will only be given to applicants who have never attended the WIEF Women Entrepreneurial Retreat.
Things you will learn at the Retreat
• How to effectively reach your market
• Identifying and accessing new and niche markets
• Forming strategic partnerships to increase chances for success
• How to diversify your business and finance your business growth
Core Skills: Financing Your Business | Marketing & Branding | The Halal Market | Franchising Opportunities | Business Pitching
How To Register
Online registration form is now open, please click here to register for the Retreat
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 3 AUGUST 2015
• No participation fee will be charged.
• Registration form is available online at http://goo.gl/2kBIvI
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis will be provided
• Meals will be provided during the Retreat
• Airfare and ground transportation to the venue are to be borne by participants
Why you should attend this Retreat
This Retreat helps you uncover the barriers that stand in your way of achieving maximum success in your business and will provide you with tools to overcome them. The self-empowerment tools will offer strategies and methods to achieve your goals.
For more information kindly contact:
Nor Azuwa at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lulu Hanim at Email: email@example.com
Contact number: +603 2163 5500
6th Regional WIEF Online Marketing Workshop, Conakry, GuineaStart Date : 02-04-2017End Date : 06-04-2017Venue : Conakry, Guinea
"Business and entrepreneurship must be crowned as important gateways and
platform for women to achieve economic self-sufficiency and independence"
Dato’ Dr. Norraesah Mohamad
Chairman of WIEF Businesswomen Network